I wanna be yours poem print 380414-I wanna be yours poem print

Breathing in your dust I wanna be your Ford Cortina I will never rust If you like your coffee hot let me be your coffee pot You call the shots I wanna be yours I wanna be your raincoat for those frequent rainy days I wanna be your dreamboat when you want to sail away Let me be your teddy bear take me with you anywhere I don't care I wanna be yours I wanna be your electric meter I

I wanna be yours poem print- I Wanna Be Yours Lyrics I wanna be your vacuum cleaner / Breathin' in your dust / I wanna be your Ford Cortina / I will never rust / If you like your coffee hot / i wanna be there when your sad i wanna be there when your mad i wanna be there when you cry i wanna be there for you i wanna spend my life with you the days you spend with me are the days that make my love for you the days you spend with me make me feel more in love with you the days you spend with me make me care for of you more

I wanna be yours poem printのギャラリー

各画像をクリックすると、ダウンロードまたは拡大表示できます

24 95

I Wanna Be Yours is very different from a lot of the poems that have been analyzed on Poem AnalysisIn terms of complexity, it is simplistic There is not a wealth of double meanings This isn't a poem where the poet is "showing off" more a poem full of honestyThe title is the first sign of a "rule breaking" poem, the lower case letters This poem has no deep meaning but only one of deep desire for someone It is quite a childish poem as it uses only very simple words, is ungrammatical and uses childish rhymes It also does not use grammatically correct words such as "wanna"

Incoming Term: i wanna be yours poem print, i wanna be yours poem framed,

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

[コンプリート!] conan exiles exposed armor mod 170946-Conan exiles exposed armor mod

[最新] 引き継ぎ 資料 作り方 189286-引継ぎ 資料 作り方

画像をダウンロード real train mod 配布ワールド 296178-Real train mod 配布ワールド